My Mind vs My Hand
Monday, September 14, 2015

There are times when I feel an overwhelming need to write, draw, or express my feelings and thoughts in any way, but I always fail at it. I feel so strongly in my heart but I can't put it out of my own thoughts. I'm not an extremely good writer, for I lack the ability to string words together with a clear concise order or conclusion; and neither am I an extremely good illustrator, for I lack the ability to imagine something out of nothing.

I've always been average. I cannot tell you how much I want to improve, to do better because I believe I have the ability and capability to learn and expand (as does everyone), but there's limitations- I don't know where or how to start. Because I'm still waiting for my opportunity, an opportunity that seems to never come. I tried my best but I still fail. I know people say that you should keep trying again and again until you succeed and get to where you want to be, but it's so demoralizing to my already demoralized self. What else do I have to do other than pouring my heart and soul into what I'm doing? How else can I show myself to people so they get that all I need is an opportunity?

Labels: ,


Post a Comment






< Older Newer >
Layout by Esther.